THISBoard™ Interactive Assignment Board (IAB) takes a different approach to patient acuity and assignments. THISBoard IAB™ is the most amazing touchscreen patient tracking board on the planet.
THISBoard IAB™ offers increased resource efficiency with acuity-driven patient assignments providing the “Best Care”, by the “Best Provider”, at the “Right Time”.
Why THISBoard IAB™
THISBoard™ seamlessly integrates with THISChart™ EHR but is capable of interfacing with any standards-compliant legacy EHR or ADT system. THISBoard™ integrates information from legacy systems and user touch screen interaction to bring together the features of multiple legacy systems, all in one touch.
Acuity scores are assigned to patients based upon Napochi's proprietary algorithm, or you can use one of your own. An administrator dashboard view shows real-time bed status, including pending discharges, across the entire hospital. Users can login via a touch screen keyboard or the first ever anatomical touch screen login. The anatomical login allows users to create touch screen anatomical passwords by touching parts of a 3D human body in sequence.
THISBoard IAB™ Features
- HP LD4200tm 42-inch Widescreen LCD Touchscreen
- Innovative Anatomical Login
- Facility Management & Legacy System Integration
- TRUE Patient Acuity
- ADT Information Legacy System Integration
- Resource Management & Legacy System Integration
- Acuity Driven Staff Assignments
- Real-time Column Filtering and Sorting
- SMS texting for Provider communications
- Potential Discharge Tracking
- Education and Credential Tracking
- Isolation and Precaution Notifications
- Drag and Drop Status updates
- ShiftWizard Workforce Management Integration
- Embedded BING Vertical Search
- Customizable for all Clinical Departments
THISBoard™ provides users with a familiar media-rich interactive interface, while allowing them to make acuity-driven patient assignments - something that the prevalent analog dry erase board simply cannot do. Nurse managers can utilize real-time data to provide the best care, by the best provider, at the right time thereby improving efficiency and reducing staff turnover.